[Vision2020] Collision Comment

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 21:30:38 PST 2009

Keely,

Mr. Wilson gets so much press because the press knows you will read, talk about, and encourage others to read and talk about him. If the press knew you didn't care, and didn't talk about him, they wouldn't keep printing it.

The more posts you make with Doug Wilson and Moscow in it the higher on the list it will be on the Google Search Returns for Moscow and Doug Wilson.

See how that works?

Donovan Arnold