[Vision2020] mayoral race

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 08:45:29 PST 2009

And don't forget the Daily News published a letter, with a quote from
the sitting mayor and candidate just a few days before election, that
has NO citation, other than "memo." That is irresponsible and they
will be notified. I hope that others will write and notify them of
this mistake.

Don't give up. That's how corrupt people win.

The Crabtree link is corrupt, as well. Anyone with a better one?