[Vision2020] mayoral race

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 1 15:51:08 PST 2009

Frankly, I don't expect any better from the Snooze, which insists on
fact-checking op-ed page stuff depending solely on who the writer is.  Some
op-ed writers are allowed to present facts while others can only present
opinion, with those calling the shots seemingly unable to tell the
difference.  <shaking my head>

Further, the Snooze has continued to publish very old attacks against the
mayor on the Poll Results page for months & months.  Many people have
mentioned it to me over the past several months, but it wasn't until this
latest journalistic corruption that I thought to check for myself.  Sure
enough, it's true -- see the attached.

Explanation, Doug Bauer???  Everyone else's comments disappear after a week
or so, so why is it you've chosen to leave up this kind of nonsense for
eight months?  In the interest of fair play, perhaps you can resurrect some
of the comments about Steed's and Weber's disgusting antics and the costs to
the taxpayers . . .

As for Senator Schroeder, I'm quite glad to know he chooses to hang with
those who have the IQ, ethics, and morals of slugs.  One can only imagine
his deafening howls of indignation and his lynching party to find those
responsible were someone to publish confidential information about his job
<snort> performance!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****