[Vision2020] mayoral race

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 1 08:16:19 PST 2009

This isn't the first time that Sen. Schroeder made ill-founded,
unsubstantiated public claims, Roger.  And I'm guessing that it won't be
the last.

I remember Sen Schroeder posting a letter, either to the Viz or the Daily
News, concerning those unpatriotic liberals that don't support our troops
(I'm paraphrasing) out at Friendship Square, after he had driven by the
49-percenter Rally on January 20, 2005 that was protesting President Bush
and Bush's stand on the Iraq war.  All the time, Senator Schroeder not
knowing (or maybe, not caring) that nearly half of those in attendance at
the 49-percenter Rally were/are veterans, including yours truly.