[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 26 18:00:30 PDT 2009

Sunil stated:

"Let's say the last owner knows who put it there; let's say he knows his
brother or girlfriend put it there.  You really want him to rat them out?"

If that were the factual scenario, I would not expect him to roll over on
his friend or brother.

This brings up a question that I have attempted to table here on the Viz a
few times.

Would you EVER report your sibling or best friend to the police for a
crime you know they have committed?

Immediately I would say "No".  Upon closer analysis, this question appears
too general.  The question should be . . .

How heinous of an act would your brother/sister or best friend have to
commit for you to report them to the police?  Aggravated assault?  Murder?
 Rape?  Major physical spousal abuse?

The degree of heinousness (if their is such a word) for you to take such
action may vary from sibling to friend.

Thoughts?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown