[Vision2020] The Sure Signs of Spring . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 19 13:11:07 PDT 2009

The temperatures slowly rising day by day,

Dogs and their owners playing frisbee in East City Park . . . and

(courtesy of the "Public Records" section of today's Moscow-Pullman Daily
News)

---------

Moscow Police

Sunday

11:56 p.m. - Two men were reported running down Main Street naked. No
citations were issued.

-----------------------------

Don't look, Ethel!
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Streak.mp3

"Yeah, I did.  I's just in here gettin my car checked, he just appeared
out of the traffic.  Come streakin' around the grease rack there, didn't
have nothin' on but a smile.  I looked in there, and Ethel was gettin'
her a cold drink.  I hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!"  But it was too
late.  She'd already been mooned.  Flashed her right there in front of
the shock absorbers.

He ain't crude, look at that, look at that
He ain't lewd, look at that, look at that
He's just in the mood to run in the nude"

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown