[Vision2020] Spanish Court Considering Arrest Warrants for

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 30 10:04:19 PDT 2009

Arnold stated:

"Not true, the US can violate international law in order to protect its
own interests."

This comment extends WAY BEYOND the pale.

International law such as those prescribed by the Geneva Accords of 1949?

Are you suggesting that we are justified in torturing prisoners, burning
down villages, and attacking non-combatants simply because these inhumane
actions serve our purposes?

The ends does NOT justify the means!!!

If so, I suggest we change our nattional motto "E Plurubus Unum" to "Do as
I say, not as I do."

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.