[Vision2020] Spanish Court Considering Arrest Warrants for

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 10:13:41 PDT 2009

"Are you suggesting that we are justified in torturing prisoners, burning
down villages, and attacking non-combatants simply because these inhumane
actions serve our purposes?"-Tom Hansen

I didn't suggest that. I said the US can break international law if it needs to in order to protect its own interests.

Best Regards,

Donovan