[Vision2020] RCMP Urged to Bar Bush From Canada

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 14 11:42:54 PDT 2009

It has also been reported by the "Canadian Dimension: People Who Want to
Change the World" that the peopole of Canadian Dimension are taking up a
collection of shoes for Bush's visit on the 17th.

Story at:

http://tinyurl.com/bko3rt

George Bush is coming to Calgary! Send shoes to give Bush the boot.
Matthew Brett, March 3rd, 2009

George Bush’s first international speech after finishing his presidency
will be to the Calgary Rotary Club on March 17th, the sixth anniversary of
the invasion of Iraq, and the Calgary’s activist community would like to
give him the welcome he deserves.

There will events throughout the week leading to Bush’s visit but for
those outside Calgary we wanted to give you a chance to give him his due
welcome. To that end the local activist community in Calgary is asking
people from around Canada to send us your old shoes so they can be a
symbol to boot Bush Out of Canada! We are hoping people will send shoes in
from across the country to show solidarity.

Also, people can include notes or letters with their shoes and we will
post them with the wall of shame or attach them to the shoes at the rally
for people to see.

The sent in shoes will be displayed around the perimeter of the “George
Bush Go Home Rally” and the conclusion of his trial. We are also going to
build a shoe-cannon that will fire shoes at a picture of Bush.

The CUPW, Canadian Union of Postal Workers, Calgary Local has
enthusiastically agreed to have their Calgary office as a location where
shoes could be sent and stored:

CUPW -Calgary Local
109 - 5621 - 11 St. N.E.
Calgary AB.
T2E 6Z7

After the rally, some shoes will be sent to George Bush’s best friends and
local MP’s, Stephen Harper and Jason Kenney. We will donate the remaining
ones to an appropriate clothes bank.

For people in the Toronto area please drop your shoes off at the Canadian
Peace Alliance office at 427 Bloor St west so we can send a package to Mr
Bush. Contact cpa at web.ca for more info.

Events listings

March 17th- George Bush Go Home Rally!!
(The Day of Bush’s Luncheon at the TELUS Convention Centre)

George Bush Go Home Rally!! and Conclusion of the Trial - “The People vs
George Bush.”
When: March 17, 2009 - 11:30 A.M until 1:00 P.M.
Where: At 1 St S.E. on the east side of 8th Ave
Bring Banners, drums, placards,yourselves and friends. The actual address
is 120 -9th Ave S.E. The Convention Centre is right beside the 8th Avenue
or Stephen Avenue Mall Between 1St S.E. and Centre St.

Prior to the Day Bush arrives the following Events and Actions are being
planned.

The Week of March 9th to 14th

Banner Displays downtown on the Stephen Avenue
The Banners will serve both as a “Memorial Wall of Shame” with images and
messages contributed by all communities showing the legacy of the Bush
administration, as well as a display to show proposed solutions to the
current crisis and the vision of the just, sustainable and equitable world
we are collectively working to create.

Trial - The People vs George W. Bush
When- Saturday March 14th
Where- Midday at a venue close to the TELUS Convention Centre in Downtown
Calgary
Place- To Be Announced

George Bush and his administration will be tried for war crimes, crimes
against the peace and crimes against humanity based on submissions of
evidence from people around the world.

Public Forum - March 16th Evening - 7-9 P.M.
A public forum, with speakers, music, and information will look at issues
brought forward at the trial. There will be music, speakers and
information.
Location – TBA

(97 elecotral votes short of becoming a resident of Alberta)

> The U.S. owes hundreds of millions in back dues to the UN and its
> agencies.
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-04-09-dues_N.htm
>
> Ralph Nielsen
> (a former resident of