[Vision2020] DishTV or DirectTV ?

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Fri Mar 13 22:08:44 PDT 2009

Hey that sounds great.  What's it cost?

But seriously, thanks for all the replies.

SB

On Mar 10, 2009, at 6:24 PM, Dave wrote:

Try: No TV, it is by far the best option, I've been using it since '96.

Strange things happen when you use human programing instead of letting a
bunch of TV executives program your mind.  Geeze, they even call it
"Television Programing", and still everyone flocks to it, just like
moths to a flame.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com