[Vision2020] DishTV or DirectTV ?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 08:24:16 PDT 2009

A lot of strange looks when you confess to not knowing who Jim Cramer
is, for example.  Complete ignorance regarding Rhianna and whoever's
domestic squabbles.  Not having any idea what's going on in Britney's
life.  A completely blank look when someone asks you how much you really
hate a particular advertisement.  And it's free!  I'd pay good money for
this.

Paul