[Vision2020] Walmart Gets Nod for Starting Work

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 10 19:59:28 PDT 2009

"Since there are plenty of places that already have all the shopping
amenities available, it seems like if someone is dissatisfied with what the
Palouse has to offer, they should make a change for themselves, rather than
forcing everybody else to live with these developments and the consequences
they will cause."

*ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE PALOUSE*

Garrett Clevenger, bug farmer and alleged musician has now arrived in our neck of the woods and has found it good! We may now trap this fly in amber lest he be discomfited.

Seriously, are you actually suggesting that it would be better that life long residents of the area leave rather than you having to endure a minor change to the little paradise that you and only you have managed to discover?

Would you be so good as to provide for us a list of  businesses  and the locations where they might exist that would meet with your approval? Clearly those of us who have lived, worked, and owned property here and have brought the area up to the standard that you find so favorable are no longer up to the task.