[Vision2020] Obama to Rescind Conscience Rule

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 5 16:30:13 PST 2009

Good afternoon, Moscow.  Stand by for news!

Audio recording of Donovan Arnold stating:

"You [Joe Campbell] are right, you are not a MD. I would not want a PhD in
Philosophy touching my uterus."

In what seems totally unsurprising to this subscriber . . . Donovan Arnold
of Moscow, Idaho reports that Dr. Joe Campbell, a PhD employed by the
regents of Washington State University to administer college philosophy
courses, is not qualified to perform an abortion.

However, also reported by this unimpeachable source is that he, Donovan
Arnold of Moscow, Idaho . . . a person whose gender strongly suggests the
presence of a Y chromosome . . . Donovan Arnold, who served on the Student
Senate of the University of Idaho has a . . . . . . . . uterus.

Intelligent Design BE DAMNED!

But, now you know . . .

The rest of the story.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom "a lesbian trapped in a man's body" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

PS - I know that this is going to stir up some major, immature riff-raff,
but what the hey . . . I have way too much time on my hands.  Isn't that
right, Mr. . . . er . . . uh . . . Miss . . .
Arnold?