[Vision2020] Obama to Rescind Conscience Rule

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 16:57:20 PST 2009

Apparently, Tom Hansen, from California, and now in Moscow, ID, really likes to degrade people simply for saying they have a uterus. WOW, what a dick.  Maybe he is just afraid of that which is little known by man.

"In what seems totally unsurprising to this subscriber . . . Donovan Arnold
of Moscow, Idaho reports that Dr. Joe Campbell, a PhD employed by the
regents of Washington State University to administer college philosophy
courses, is not qualified to perform an abortion."

I never said that, I said I would not let someone with a PhD in Philosophy touch my
uterus.

I think anyone can preform an abortion. But I am keeping my uterus locked in a lock box until it gets
equal treatment in this society. Until then nobody, I mean nobody, touches it.

Best Regards,

Donovan

PS, Don't steal from Paul Harvey.