[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:32:07 PST 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 17:13, Garrett Clevenger <garrettmc at verizon.net> wrote:

> We do know he drank, as this video clearly illustrates:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeCl1ZDYwo

While I feel a great deal of contempt for Bush, all I see in this
video is slight tipsiness, which I don't find worthy of condemnation.
If he had urinated in front of the press (à la Billy Carter), then
castigate him.

> Which probably kept him a jolly old fellow, who liked showing us his middle finger, as seen here:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0IJkD0znCQ&feature=related

I see Bush being playful, and nothing more.

--
"Lady, when I'm with you I'm smiling."