[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 17:13:32 PST 2009

Didn't George W. Bush (the namesake of this thread), when asked, skirt the issue of whether he used cocaine, essentilly not denying it?

We do know he drank, as this video clearly illustrates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeCl1ZDYwo

Which probably kept him a jolly old fellow, who liked showing us his middle finger, as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0IJkD0znCQ&feature=related

So either he is the poster child of how far addicts can rise in power, or of how foolish (and lacking in judgement as 8 years of misrule proved) users can become. Then again, since he was finally elected in 2004, maybe it's the American people who are wacked out on something (could it be another drug... religion, the opiate of the masses?).

I guess Bush proved that hypocrites are acceptable, at least by many.

gclev