[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 23:42:21 PST 2009

I provided the links to the vids mostly for entertainment purposes, as I think they're pretty funny, not as something to be condemned for. I do think he did plenty of other things to be condemned for, though!

I'm sure Bush is a playful fellow. From what I've heard about him from stories of people who know him (and as evidenced by the vids), he seems to lack seriousness, and intellectual curiosity that would bring. Character traits that probably we should have realized would not make him a good prez. Perhaps someone to drink a beer with, not decide on the fate of the country, and the rest of the world...

gclev