[Vision2020] Moscow's Proposed Smoking Ban Ordinance

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Jun 23 13:51:25 PDT 2009

As expected (remember the city attorney passed out the Eagle Ord. BEFORE
the concerned citizen ever brought it up!) the council will pass it once
they can  get their hooks into private clubs in town.

I think it's funny that for the bulk of the year, the main customers of
the bars, the university students, are out of town while this is getting
blessed by the city.

And folks remember you heard it from me first, can you imagine the outside
smoking crowds at the Beach spilling out into the streets and the chaos
that will cause? I can hear the "ca-ching" of the over time now for the
City Police Department  controlling crowd outside. And then there will be
the other bars with the crowds outside too. Unintended consequences  but
they will happen. Now, should I take my drink outside when I go for a
smoke or leave it at the bar and hope no one takes it or tampers with it?