[Vision2020] Moscow's Proposed Smoking Ban Ordinance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 23 12:06:56 PDT 2009

Greetings Visonaires -

The Administrative Committee met last night (June 22, 2009) to discuss,
and formulate recommendations concerning, Moscow's proposed ordinance
banning smoking in taverns.

Several local citizens attended and provided their commentary to the
committee.  Among these locals were . . .

Phil Roderick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv1vj_QAmfA

Antone Holmquest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmdb2f4gYU

Bill Parks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIB1AMCSyqI

Brian (last name unintelligible)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=012TJ3_SDqw

Jim LaForte
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9gWhA9lCI

Tom Bodie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecQfbDqX6nc

Rick Freeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kKxVOi-Czg

Danny Mall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78wESyxBxM

Jordan Yates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrsxw1bMI8

Katie Whittier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6_Cy24hSNI

I will be posting a video of last night's Administrative Committee
meeting, in its entirey.

In preparation for posting the video, I have formulated a guessing pool.
Once the video is posted, guess how many times John Weber states, utters,
or mumbles the word "uh".  I suggest that you have a calculator available
before clicking the "Play" button.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown