[Vision2020] Moscow's Proposed Smoking Ban Ordinance

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Jun 23 14:30:21 PDT 2009

Visionaries,

And for those of you who really don't think this was a "done deal" from
the beginning, just watch Phil Roderick's You Tube testimony where he is
told, " Time out, time out, time out, we can't have a debate"..........
Then I ask you, if you can't debate an issue before the Administrative
Committee, where can it take place?

So lets see, with this money raising scheme, smoke in the bar you get a
$50.00 fine, owner doesn't stop you a $50.00 fine for the owner, smoke
outside with your drink $200.00 fine, AND no alternative provided, what a
deal! And remember, "We can't have a debate" and that comes from the mouth
of John Weber, one of the committee members that will also be voting on
the proposed legislation!  What a deal!  America, land of the free and
home of the brave. We're still brave, so I guess one out of two isn't bad!
Or as Jefferson said, " “Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according
to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I
do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the
tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

Remember it at election time!