[Vision2020] Public Smoking

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 08:54:46 PDT 2009

Bear,

I'm not a regulator. I'm not sure what side to take in this issue
since I see good arguments on both sides. But I can't help but comment
when I see a bad argument and the "choice" argument promoted by you
and Kai and others strikes me as a bad argument. If it were a good
argument, it would work against government regulation of any kind but
it doesn't.

Joe Campbell