[Vision2020] Public Smoking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 21 06:04:28 PDT 2009

Kai Eiselein stated:

"There was nothing dismissive, people were whining about those who are
employed at smoking establishments. I made a reasonable suggestion."

Reasonable suggestions like . . .

1)  "Only hire smokers."

Tell me, Kai.  What type of health insurance should the potential empoyer
offer to a "smokers only" staff?  Will it cover cancer treatments?

2)  "When the city passes this, might I suggest someone make a good
business investment by building a roadhouse just outside city limits?
Offer good entertainment and a shuttle and you'll make a mint."

Ah, yes.  The comfort of a totally smoke-induced environment at "Smoky's
Roadside" (How's that for a name?).  That should bring the families and
kids.  Then there's those Sunday brunches while "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"
serenades the morning feast.  Mmmmm, good.

And you can have special birthday parties for those guests that attain the
ripe old age of 40.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown