[Vision2020] Public Smoking

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 23:22:56 PDT 2009

 I actually excpected an answer like Mike's.

So, how often are "others" in a bar during the bar's "operating hours"? They don't operate on a "9-5" schedule.

Most, if not all, of the maintainance, repairs and deliveries are made while the joint is closed.

So, it would seem that Mike's response is the true "straw man".

There was nothing dismissive, people were whining about those who are employed at smoking establishments. I made a reasonable suggestion.