[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Jun 16 07:26:21 PDT 2009

Paul,

Clearly Rosemary has "drank the Cool aid" and her defense to anyone that
sees two sides to the conflict in Palestine/Israel is to label them a
bigot, and she now accuses me of, "'ll
bet you've got a storehouse full of Jewish "jokes" you could trot out for
V2020 participants under the guise of free speech".

I can't explain why she thought my use of Mogen David Services" was a joke
either. When you look up the background of the source she quotes as
"facts", PalestineFacts.Org comes back to Mogen David Services, 22425
Ventura Blvd. #194, Woodland Hills CA 91364 US

http://www.aboutus.org/PalestineFacts.org

All I was sating was that it is a biased source, but she comes back
swinging the anti-semite hammer!  This is one of the key issues in the
Middle East today. IF anyone says there are two sides to the problem, the
pro-Israel lobby in the US, rather than discussing the issue, broad
brushes the people that see two sides of the issue as bigots! Oh well.