[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 06:35:39 PDT 2009

So, to sum up, your response is to call him a stupid anti-semite?

You'll have to explain the "Mogen David Services" joke to me - all I got
from it is that he thinks you're using a biased source.

I also think the idea that allowing the other side to state their case
is somehow tacit approval of their actions is a very dangerous one.

Paul