[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:10:10 PDT 2009

Gary,

I didn't say anything about any sort of NPR bias.  Why are you claiming I did?

I asked you 'Are you saying that Nina Totenberg spins her
    reporting on the Supreme Court?  How?'

Neither the comment of Boykin nor Helms have anything to do with her coverage of the Supreme Court, though of course they tell us something about her personal views.  But my question wasn't about her personal views, it was about whether she was spinning her reports about the Supreme Court.

Now I didn't listen to any of her reports about Thomas' confirmation hearings. I didn't listen to NPR back then, and while on the job as a laborer I got to listen either to music or Rush Limbaugh, and if he quoted her I sure don't remember.

Did you listen to any of her reporting then, or are you relying on the same Google search that provided the Helms and Boykin quotes?

Can you point to something she said that verifies your claim, or is it simply the fact that she broke the story?

Sunil