[Vision2020] Sotomayor: US Supreme Court's Sixth Catholic?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 11 06:20:51 PDT 2009

Chas is right in one respect, this issue has been argued exhaustively on
this forum and I can't believe that giving it one more lap around the block
will produce anything of value.

Suffice it to say that I don't believe that there is any kind of strange
dichotomy between having respect and reverence for innocent human life while
wanting to be rid of those who have proven beyond a doubt to be capable of
maliciously taking the lives of others for no better reason then because
they can for their own pleasure and gain.

I can't help but go back to the Duncan analogy.