[Vision2020] Say What?

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 30 22:24:32 PDT 2009

The police departments always, always stand behind their officers,
unless they were very,  very, very bad.  Or very, very caught on tape.

This is one of the major problems with the police, they don't remove the
rotten apples from the barrel, this just leads to general rot in many cases.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.