[Vision2020] Say What?

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 30 22:40:53 PDT 2009

My take on it is that Gates should not have even opened his door.  As
far as I know there is no law requiring that you do so, even if it is
the police (unless, of course they have a warrant).

Along the same lines, as I understand it, there is no law requiring you
to surrender an ID unless you are exercising driving or public
transportation privileges.

I'd like to hear your take on this, Sunil, as you know a lot more then
my hearsay lawyering does.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.