[Vision2020] Gates

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jul 30 11:10:21 PDT 2009

Roger,.

It's NOT irrelevant that he was in his own house! THAT is the key to
the whole issue!
He wasn't out on a public street when all this started, he was in his
own home.
It is clear from both  the written report and the audio tapes the
police officer kept baiting him
to get him OUTSIDE! It was a set up.

Now, on the other hand, it had nothing to do with race, it had
everything to do with private property
and civil rights. I'm sure that that police department treats everyone
like that !