[Vision2020] A Question to Ponder

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:32:52 PDT 2009

Beer and a movie is my idea of a perfect evening!

This is tough. I like your mom's approach better: take the kid back to
the stores and see how they want to handle it. Short of some more
serious crime like murder, turning your kid over to the police seems
excessive. I wouldn't want my kid to think I was a fink but
responsibility is important.

That said I don't know the details and maybe other alternatives were
tried.

Sent from my iPhone