[Vision2020] A Question to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 24 08:51:34 PDT 2009

Courtesy of today's Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

MOSCOW POLICE

Wednesday

2:16 p.m. - A woman reported her son had taken beer from Winco and a movie
from Hastings.

When I was a child growing up in Los Angeles, I once stole some candy and
a couple sodas from a local Vons grocery store.  My mother found out about
this and escorted me back to the Vons grocery store.  She had me pay for
the sodas and candy in addition to explaining to the store manager what I
had done and that it what not happen again, as well as punishment at home.

Question:  Was it proper for the woman to report her son to the Mosco
Police Department?

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown