[Vision2020] And the evidence for this is...

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Jul 23 11:41:03 PDT 2009

Although I do carry an Idaho Open Meeting Law wallet guide with me, it does
not have any guidance on photography. Descretion being the better part of
valor, I chose I not push the subject because I wasn't absolutely certain
that I was correct, so I got up and left the 2007 meeting.
It won't happen again.