[Vision2020] And the evidence for this is...

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Jul 23 10:21:12 PDT 2009

First of all, Tom, one does not have to obtain permission to
film/photograph/tape public meetings. Period.
No public official has the right or power to deny the activities, UNLESS
they are causing a disruption.
I never stood, I never left my seat, I merely lifted my camera to take
photographs. By no standard could my actions have been construed as
disruptive.
Courtrooms are a different story, permission must be granted by the
presiding judge beforehand.
July 20, 2007 was a typo. It should have read July 20, 2009, this past
Monday night.
I'm sorry you felt you needed "permission" from the mayor, who does not have
to the power either grant nor deny it.