[Vision2020] Big Brother Strikes

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 21 05:57:30 PDT 2009

This decision by our city council will have critical affects on a
long-time Vandal landmark, and one of the finest sports bars Moscow has
ever had . . . The Corner Club.

"No smoking within 20 feet of a bar's entrance" will pretty much close
down their patio.

In the words of Brian Rading of the Five Man Electric Band

"And the sign said anybody caught trespassing would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and yelled at the house, hey! what gives you the
right
To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in
If God was here, he'd tell you to your face, man you're some kinda sinner."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g

Sidebar:  I renew my offer - $20 for anybody that provides me a photo of
any member of our city council smoking in a Moscow bar . . . $30 if that
council member is Bill Lambert.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown