[Vision2020] An open letter to Moscow city council

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 15 18:51:07 PDT 2009

I am only going to say this once.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO concern about ANYBODY's veteran status.

In my opinion, a person's veteran status (active, inactive, retired,
dishonorably discharged, or honorably discharged) is ABSOLUTELY irrelevant
to this discussion concerning a potential smoking ban in Moscow's bars.

Get EFFING REAL, people!!

If Bear (whoever (s)he is) wants to hold our city council accountable,
comparable to their veteran status, I have only one thng to say to him/her
. . .

KEEP ME THE HELL OUT OF THE DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will continue to denounce the smoking ban, for ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER
REASON than I feel it reflects the abuse of governmental powers.

PS to Ms. Hovey - If this explanation is insufficient . . . who cares!
You obviously have me confused with somebody who actually gives a sh*t.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown