[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 070809-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 8 12:19:21 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires –

The “Moscow Cares” website has been updated to include videos and
committee reports of the following segment from the July 6, 2009 session
of the Moscow City Council.

Downtown Parking Implementation Discussion
(To be further discussed on a date to be determined)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/070609_06_DowntownParking.htm

Your attention is invited to Part 7 of this discussion, where additional
public commentary is provided by Betsy Dickau, Tom Bodie, Robert Greene,
and Robert Bodie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hokxoQfjAfM

Your attention is further invited to Parts 9 and 10 of this discussion
which clearly illustrate our city council’s inability to reach a decision
concerning this item.

Part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaU21biIq0

Part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5owjNVQGweU

I have one question for our city council . . .

“Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind?”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Make_Up_Your_Mind.mp3

I tell you, Moscow.  With all this indecision by our city council, it’s
enough to make me take up smoking.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown