[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.86] BE OUTSIDE!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 18:38:42 PST 2009

Joe,

I think too, that the Scouts are in general a great learning tool for many young men. I also agree that teaching young men to discriminate by banning youths that may be gay or questioning their sexuality is wrong. I think they need to not be an organization about sex or sexual orientation, and instead be an organization that focuses on nature and community service, as they have always been.

I was a scout for about two years. I didn't like it as much as Indian Guides. I thought Indian Guides was less formal and more creative. The problem was there was not enough kids to form a decent group in local enough area, so I moved in the Boy Scouts. It was fun, but too formal, in my opinion.

Best Regards,

Donovan

Best Regards,

Donovan