[Vision2020] February 2009 E-News

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jan 28 15:26:26 PST 2009

February 2009 E-NewsNote he said absolutely zero about his vote against the Ledbetter Bill. Our Congressional Delegation appears not to care that in order to sue concerning discriminatory employment practices, one has to first know about the discrimination.  Fortunately, the bill passed without their support.

Sue H.