[Vision2020] Girl Scout Cookies Get the Cookie Cutter

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 18:47:53 PST 2009

I stopped buying Girl Scout cookies a few years ago as they became more and more expensive. At about $5 a box, and just a few cookies per box, how can I afford that much? It is more than any other cookie I know per ounce. But now, they are going to reduce the the number of cookies in the box and the actual size of some of the cookies too.

I think it is a mistake to mess with the famous GS cookies.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/28/girl.scout.cookies/index.html

They should do what every other American business has done, outsource the cookies to a big company that make them for cheaper and sell them year round at your local grocery store.

Best Regards,

Donovan