[Vision2020] Say What?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:43:51 PST 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 06:51, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Remember how your side wished President GW the best? Sort of like that but
> without the shrillness and childish demonstrations.

Sorry, I read a lot of blogs and new sites, across the political
spectrum -- including http://drudgereport.com,
http://www.freerepublic.com, and http://worldnetdaily.com -- and
"shrill" and "childish" are words that much more accurately describe
the conservative side of things.  Other accurate words would be
inarticulate and ungrammatical.

And how about wishing that Obama simply fail to successfully implement
those policies and agendas with which you disagree?  As far as
conservatives go, you are the voice of reason on this forum, Gary.
You really don't strike me as subscribing to the
cut-off-the-nose-to-spite-the-face philosophy.