[Vision2020] Say What?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 25 12:37:35 PST 2009

I guess that it all depends on which side of the Kool-Aid jug you sit on. I can't believe that you can say with a straight face that what you might find on drudge or the freep is as over the top as some of the mindless, howling at the moon, wackiness found at kos or huffington.

As I said previously, if there is an issue that "our" president should come up with that I think makes America a better, safer, or less restrictive place to live, I'll support him. On everything else I'll fight him to the best of my ability and hope for his catastrophic failure. Since I am unaware of a single issue with which I am in agreement major policy wise, I don't think that there will be much to support. If every mega leftist measure your hero puts forward is an abject failure it will hopefully discredit the ultra liberal wing of the democrat party and hasten the rise of a truly conservative candidate. All to the greater glory of our republic, in my opinion.