[Vision2020] Say What?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:05:47 PST 2009

And without illegal invasions and assorted war crimes, including torture.

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com; thansen at moscow.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:51:14 -0800
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Say What?

If BHO plans on making good on his campaign
promises with regard to abortion, education, taxes, health care, the second
amendment, the global warming hoax, and the war on terror, then I suspect a
huge portion of the 53 million American's who didn't vote for him (once) hope he
fails miserably, myself included.

Remember how your side wished President GW the
best? Sort of like that but without the shrillness and childish
demonstrations.