[Vision2020] Say What?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 25 11:52:32 PST 2009

>From politifact.com
Promise No. 501: Sign the Freedom of Choice Act
"Throughout my career, I've been a consistent and strong supporter of reproductive justice, and have consistently had a 100% pro-choice rating with Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America. ... And I will continue to defend this right by passing the Freedom of Choice Act as president."

Combine that with this from Yahoo news:

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Friday struck down the Bush administration's ban on giving federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide abortion information - an inflammatory policy that has bounced in and out of law for the past quarter-century. Obama's executive order, the latest in an aggressive first week reversing contentious Bush policies, was warmly welcomed by liberal groups and denounced by abortion rights foes.

What this has to do with his mothers temporary sexual partner (doesn't sound to me as though he was much of a husband, father, or even much of a human being) pretty much nothing. I believe that Mr. Limbaugh's point was that just because the obot's are all in awe of bho and his historic hue is no reason to abandon conservative principals and hop on their ultra liberal bandwagon. We wish him well when he's on the right side of any given issue (in the unlikely event that should that ever happen) and oppose him where he is not.