[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jan 20 12:32:06 PST 2009

Joe
I enjoyed your discussion with Chas and Keely on communion and religion. For the most part I agree with you on the.
I am somewhat confused  though with your position on the use of university computers. Just because there is not a cost involved does not mean that it is still not wrong.  university computer should not be used to promote a political point ow view.
Roger