[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 19 10:47:06 PST 2009

"Dontcha think, g-ster, that if there were ANY substance whatsoever to
Bigotman's claim that the UI attorney's office would have turned it over
to Bigotman?"

I think that the university's council works for the university and would
"turn over" nothing until required to by the courts. I also think that using
pejoratives such as "Bigotman" is juvenile and does less than nothing
to advance your argument.