[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 19 09:42:06 PST 2009

Good question.

How much do you figure that a couple hours (each time) of an attorney's
time costs?

My time: Maybe a nickle or two.

You've also got to take into consideration that Bigotman's claim was
probably against multiple UI employees, not just one (as in my case).

Today's new word, g-ster . . .

FRIVOLOUS
http://tinyurl.com/6wpzf8

Main Entry: friv·o·lous
Pronunciation: \ˈfri-və-ləs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin frivolus
Date: 15th century
1 a: of little weight or importance b: having no sound basis (as in fact
or law) <a frivolous lawsuit>
2 a: lacking in seriousness b: marked by unbecoming levity
— friv·o·lous·ly adverb
— friv·o·lous·ness noun

----------------

> I bet that it cost the University quite a lot to do these searches. Any
> idea how much?
>
> How come we all have to pay for it?
>
> Dave
>

> Tom Hansen wrote:
> > Dontcha think, g-ster, that if there were ANY substance whatsoever to
> > Bigotman's claim that the UI attorney's office would have turned it
over
> > to Bigotman?
> >
> > Having had the hard-drive of my computer at UI Facilities scoured
twice by
> > a member of the UI attorney's office, subsequent to a local
blahgmeister
> > submitting public records requests to the said UI attorney's office, I
> > know of what I am speaking.
> >
> > FYI: As a result of their analysis, the UI attorney's office
discovered
> > nothing more than a series of boring databases, website documents (for
> > maintaining the Energy Conservation website), and a wide range of
other
> > yawn material.
> >
> > However, you are free to mangle and twist reality to fit your own
agenda.
> > You always have.
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow,