[Vision2020] Family-Friendly Activities (was U of I

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 23:50:25 PST 2009

When I was kid, we went to University Four, The Bowling Ally, and the Roller Skating Rink. We also visited many of the locally owned shops in the Palouse Mall, and ate the Pantry and Nobby Inn. Sadly, I don't think any of that is still around. In High School me and my friends use to ditch class, sneak on the back bumper of a particular UPS truck (unbeknown or uncaring driver) that went down the 6Th St. Hill to UI where we jumped off and went into the Recreation Center in the basement of the SUB. After school was suppose to be out, we went to my friend Jerry's place, which was in Married Student Housing. It was fun. It is sad all of those fun places are no longer in Moscow.

Best Regards,

Donovan