[Vision2020] Family-Friendly Activities (was U of I

mark seman baukunst at moscow.com
Fri Jan 16 23:44:05 PST 2009

Our [Heather's & my] younger years were filled with free things for us
to do with our son - Idler's Rest (tigers & bears in the woods), UI
Arboretum (treasure hunting for golf balls), White Ave. (old land fill
treasures), UI Grounds & Buildings (exhibits & architecture, tubing),
City parks (fields, courts, swings & slides), Fair grounds, Hordeman's
(sounds of redwing blackbirds, herons), Paradise Creek, our yard, MJHS
track, Courthouse (displays), City Hall (art & displays), streets
(biking & walking), UI golf course (walking & golfing), tennis courts,
Library (public & UI), Moscow Mt., UI farm, galleries, UI Borah
theater, Micro Movie House,  ...

Here's a pic of Carl's cousin (w/ friend) on AZ rocks...hey, there's
free stuff here too, even for Moscovites.

Mark

ps - the UI admin/academic system was lousy for non-traditional
students back then too.

mark.r.seman.architect

       i n t e g r a t i v e s

     9 2 8 . 9 2 5 . 7 6 1 7