[Vision2020] Snow problems

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 15:10:38 PST 2009

Bev,

I know you mean well. You are a good person who wants what is best for the community. Which is why I don't want to argue with you either. But I do simply disagree. There is public transportation in this area for those with ambulatory disabilities, I know because of personal experience, and others can walk in the snow on the side of the road, they just find it easier to walk in the Highway instead of in three feet of snow or to take a longer route on another road, like Polk St.

Best Regards,

Donovan